My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treating 2008 has ended. Fun was had by all. Lots of candy and awesome friends.

Today I decided to just do rock & roll and what did Lily decide? Ya, Belle...again. At least it was in the closet already.

My little sock monkey baby was the cutest!

Lily on the phone.

Lily showing me her first piece of the night. From here on out, she would tell me what each house would give her...some things never change :)

Starting to get cold, but Lily held out just a bit longer. Mommy was already in her jacket!

Mark fell asleep pretty early on. Such a good boy!

Almost done...Lily has her jacket on and we're close to home.

What a fun night! We thank the powers that be that it wasn't as cold as last night. We were glad to get home to the heat, but at least it wasn't near freezing. Lily has a lot of candy and we have a lot of candy left over. I may need to get some Pepto.

Thanks for following our night. We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
<3

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love the pics! It looks like it was a great night! Love the pic of both kids smiling at the end of the night!