My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A look into an evening with the Morgans

Lily brings homework home everyday. Whether it's to complete a workbook, vocabulary words or spelling, Lily also has to read one book every evening. We are a pretty busy family and usually go out to eat. By the time we get home, we have our routine. We have Lily do her homework and then start reading her book. She has to read it three times. Mark eats around 6 p.m. and will go to sleep somewhere around 7:30 or 8:00. Around 7:30, Lily will take her vitamins and brush her teeth, but before that, she'll sometimes read a book to Mark. I try to make sure I read to Mark at least once a day and Lily is such a good big sister and does it for me sometimes.

Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry, they kept moving around.



No comments: