My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

Yay! It's my favoritest day!!! Nothing can bring me down today! :)

I dropped my CRV off to the body shop this morning. They were able to stay below my cut off mark from the claim department so I didn't have to go anywhere else. I'm now driving around in a nifty Corolla. Possibly a little cramped in the back for the kids, but it will be fine for about 5 days. It's white and brand new...even has that new car smell. Mmm...

Tomorrow I am dedicating my day to cleaning my house. I've decided spring cleaning will come in the fall this year. It's time to drag a carpet cleaner around again too. I haven't had a chance to since the baby was born. I know, yuck. :)

I get Lily back from Carl's on Sunday. Yay! I sure miss her. Hopefully the house will be all finished and we can enjoy a nice family day playing.

Hope everyone else has a fantastic weekend!

Love to you all!

No comments: