My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 6 months, Mark!

Yes, I'm a day late. Oops!

**Will add picture when I upload it**

Happy 6 months, Mark!

What are you doing?
  • Sitting up completely unassisted
  • Scooting around the floor, although does not prefer to be on his stomach
  • Very verbal...starting to understand sign language and is really close to saying words
  • Expresses unhappiness when things are taken away as well as when Mommy is not holding him.
  • Possibly teething his top teeth (poor guy)
  • Good hand coordination...able to pass things from hand to hand, picks up objects, looks for toys he dropped, recognizes favorite toys.

Still such a happy baby. We can tell when he's not feeling well, but he still smiles through the pain. He hasn't been sleeping through the night for about a week and he didn't eat much this weekend. Tomorrow is his 6 month appointment, so we'll find out his weight, length and figure out what's wrong.

He enjoyed his first Halloween. Just another day to see all the people he loves :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope he's feeling better.

I'm sending him all my good thoughts.