My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Since its been so long, here is an update...

Weekend:

Our weekend was great. Jim had Saturday and Sunday off, so it was a great family weekend. I was sick, but started feeling a little better and was able to go shopping for a bit. Lily got sick and is now down with strep and a sinus infection. We have meds in her as of last night, so hopefully she'll be feeling well soon! I did get an early Christmas present. I really didn't want anything, but if I was going to get something it was going to be practical.

Dyson DC 17 animal

It's awesome! I lost a breath at the price, but since I like to vacuum everyday, it's just the best solution for me. I love it!
Monday was a great day. I was feeling like a new person. I had to bring Lily to work with me for a bit, but Grandma Judy was so nice and picked her up for me even though she is also sick. We went to the dr and now she's home sick. Mark is also going back to the dr. today. Dr. Rosser is awesome by the way. I can't say enough about him! Tonight is Girl Scouts. Since Lily is super contagious, she'll stay with Carl and Jim and I will go as planned. The girls collected items for a Children's home, so we'll be delivering that stuff.
We have great Thanksgiving dinners planned. I love spending time with family and eating turkey...nothing is better :)
Friday I'll be one of the crazies out shopping at midnight. I know Kohls opens at 4:00 a.m. for sure. Hopefully I'll catch some great deals!
This weekend will be more shopping and then some charity work. We have a woman's battered home that I'm buying for and we're making Christmas Garland tonight for a Christmas tree in town square.
I can't believe it's the last week of November! I hope each and every one of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you!

No comments: