My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!

I sent out most of my Thanksgiving day cards this past week, but the rest were sitting in my car waiting for stamps. I know you will all receive them by Thanksgiving :)

I went to the dr on Tuesday and it turns out I have walking pneumonia. I have been laying low all week. I had a chest xray today and i'm not completely over it, but I'm a lot better than I was. Thank you to everyone who sent me get well wishes! I really appreciate you thinking about me. I had a shot of steroids as well as an IV with stronger antibiotics today. I will be feeling better real soon!

Mark isn't over his ear infections and cold. Dr. Rosser gave us stronger meds, but went ahead and gave him his boosters and flu shot. I can't risk him getting the flu.

I will post some pictures this weekend!

Much love to everyone!
<3

1 comment:

Meredith said...

OMG girl!! I hope you are feeling better!! Take care of YOU!! I hope the meds Dr Rosser gave Mark are working! He rocks with not taking those things lightly! He did not waste time at ALL when Kaya had ear infection after ear infection! Poor little man!