My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Favoritest Day!


By the time you see this, it should be Friday! My favoritest day! I wanted to post this tonight so I get my work finished so I can leave! After working 10 hours and 41 minutes on Thursday, I've decided that I deserve some much needed mommy time. I know its hard on them when I drop them off at 6:15 a.m. and barely make it to the daycare by 6:00 p.m.

We have a great weekend planned! We have lots of fun with friends and family planned.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Love to All!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I am sick and miserable and feeling sorry for myself after having a bad day I am so glad I can come to this page and read about my favoritest people and see pictures of your beautiful family.

It's still Thankful Thursday so I am thankful to have such a wonderful friend and so thankful to be able to see you raise such wonderful children.

I love you all.