My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! I finished having lunch with Reno and leaving the office for even 30 minutes puts me in the best mood...especially when having lunch with someone awesome. I definitely need to get out more! :)

Tonight should be a great make chili, stay at home and snuggle up and watch Narnia Prince Caspian kind of night.

Mark is feeling much better and Lily is super happy and having a great time in Girl Scouts. Last night we learned about manners and how important they are. For our November community project I chose a children's home in Murfreesboro. I'm going to have Lily earn money by doing chores then we'll go to the grocery and she can pick out the goods she wants to buy for them. She's excited.

That's about it on the Morgan front.

More to come tomorrow...

No comments: