My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday!

I missed my Thankful Thursday post.

I am thankful that I have a great sense of awareness. As cynical as I may have gotten throughout the years, I still remain optimistic. No matter how busy I am, I always make sure to let everyone I care about know I'm thinking about them. Whether its via phone or email or even card, I'm never too busy to find 5 minutes. Nothing is that stressful, nothing is TOO difficult, Nothing keeps someone that busy where you're on the go 24/7. I have a job 2 hours away in traffic, 2 kids, ballet, tap, girl scouts, homework, infant needs, friends, family, a wonderful life...Sure I'm busy, but who isn't! I definitely don't think I'm too busy for anyone. If I get to a place where I'm moving so fast that I have 5 voicemails from three days ago, I stop and take a moment. Everyone needs a reality check every now and then and luckily I can give myself one. I am a positive person and I always look on the brighter side of things. Life is life...maybe its not fair, but hey you may as well enjoy it! What is complaining all the time going to do except bring others down? There are too many awesome things in this world!

For all of my family - You are the best family anyone can ask for! I am so incredibly fortunate to have each and every one of you in my life. I can't even believe how lucky I am to have married into a wonderful family twice. Thanks for always being there, even if it was just to ask how the weather is. I value the time we spend together.

For my friends - You are all just awesome! You are my family. I know how fortunate I am to have found wonderful people to share things with. Not many people are lucky enough to have even one very close friend and I have so many close/best friends.

Thank you.

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your day and weekend!!! It's a beautiful rainy day here in Nashville, Tennessee...my network is down, my phones don't work, but hey at least I have a banana nut muffin to enjoy. Find your banana nut muffin.

<3

1 comment:

Christy Sanford said...

ah such a great post!!! thanks for the reminder : ) now off to find my muffin!!