My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quick update on Mark and Lily

I called Lily and she is feeling a "little" better which probably means I'm so much better but want you to still baby me :) which i'll give her lots of love as soon as she comes home tomorrow!

Mark is not doing as well. Turns out the second and stronger round of antibiotics didn't take care of his infections, so we are now trying a third and even stronger round of shots. He got his first one tonight and did well. He was so smiley and happy at the dr. no one could tell he was sick. I took this video of him because while we were playing on the table he figured out how to clap. It was absolutely adorable...he is a pro at clapping items together, but never just hands. Well we were playing and he sat up and clapped and looked at his hands and smiled the biggest smile like he was so proud of himself. I Wish i had my camera! I scurried to grab my phone and got the end of him clapping (darn!) but you can see how happy he is :)

Hey Mom - I'm sorry I missed your call. I will try to call you tomorrow morning. We had Girl Scouts tonight and didn't get through until 8 p.m.

Love you!

No comments: